Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Head Trip - Olde No 10 Blend - Head Trip Review Herbal Incense Potpourri


Head Trip is great! This is definitely the strongest stuff I've had in a while. It looked kind of odd, was powdery and had a couple big incense looking leafs in it. But it turned out to be pretty good. This is not for your average smoker though.

Smell:
I didn't like the smell. It's very citrus like, it reminded me of Pine-sol.

Taste:
The taste was very similar to the smell. I didn't really care for it myself.

Potency:
Head Trip is very potent.  It's one of the stronger blends that I've had. I got this and smoked a couple big bowls, taking a good 10-15 solid hits and man was I wasted. I would not advise that. Start out with a few hits and wait to see how you feel. The effect will creep up on you out of no where.

Effect:
 Head Trip has a very strong head and mild body high that comes on slow but lasts a couple hours, slowly mellowing out over the time. It sometimes has a creeper effect that will sneak up on you. I'd say just do a couple hits and wait 10-15 minutes and see how you feel before smoking any more.

Length of Effect:
One of the longest lasting effects from incense that I've had. The first time I smoked a lot and it lasted for about 4 hours. The second time I was little more conservative but it still lasted a good 2 hours. 

Price:
I've seen this stuff at all different prices, but the average seems to be about $10/g. With a quick google search it should be easy to find.

Smell: 5/10
Taste: 6/10
Potency: 9/10
Effect: 9/10
Length of Effect: 9.5/10
Price: 7/10

13 comments:

  1. this stuff is STRONG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I purchased this product and was not impressed. The top of the bag was filled with large stems and fluffy cotton-like material. All the actual product had settled to the bottom of the bag. The taste left much to be desired and the high was very weak. Do your homework! There are PLENTY of other vendors out there with products that blow this out of the water!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You probably got a knockoff of the real stuff. This is counterfeited a lot.

      Delete
  3. but where do you buy it? if anyone reads this and knows that answer email me true_beauty85@yahoo.com. i've gone to smoke shops. anywhere onine?

    ReplyDelete
  4. but where do you buy it? if anyone knows email me lasha.niauri@yahoo.com. i've gone to smoke shops. anywhere onine?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The the first and last spice iv ever bought because it fucked me up so bad, its crazy potent! i smoked one small bowl and had an outa body experience. Its great n smell and taste

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nearly died on this stuff. Overdosed from a regular sized joint and spent 6 hours vomiting different colored biles as my kidneys shut down and I tripped that I was dying, inside of my own body, out of body experience, synthesia. It was the first time I had ever gotten high and I realized that time that I need to research everything I put into my body bc weed is illegal but not harmful this stuff is legal but can kill you.

    It took 6 months to recover as much as I am going to. Idk if I caused permanent brain damage. Probably so. I was going to kill myself to wake myself up during the trip bc I thought I was asleep in a coma but I forgot what I was doing and fainted before I could get to a knife.

    Be careful

    ReplyDelete
  7. You need to be quite astute at research and writing. This shows up inside your original and exclusive content material. I agree together with your primary points on this topic. This content ought to be seen by much more readers.
    Herbal Incense

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post, impressive. It’s quite different from other posts. Thanks for sharing.
    Herbal Incense

    ReplyDelete
  9. The best in shopping entertainment. our herbal incense gives you an endless stream of the best herbal incense products online!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Herbal Incense stores online are protected by cannabis laws plus do not show up on the blood

    ReplyDelete
  11. i found the Strongest Herbal Incense online at the aroma superstore and one else have something to talk about?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I smoked head trip or “K2” and It permanently altered my sense of self and how I viewed and perceived the world. All four of us that smoked it went down destructive paths and ended up in jail or prison where as the guys who stuck to weed led much more normal lives

    ReplyDelete