Thursday, February 23, 2012

Zombie Matter Ultra Herbal Incense Review - Acid Rain

Zombie Matter Ultra came to me highly recommended by a few people. Maybe I got a bad jar, but this stuff was a let down. I paid $10 for a gram at a local head shop.

Smell:
I have no idea how to describe this smell, it's odd. I've smelled it before but I can't place what it is. Personally I didn' like it and neither did the person I was with.

Taste:
The flavor I got was Acid Rain and it tastes like it smells, but worse, which isn't good. It was pretty harsh and was one of worst tasting incense that I've had. It also left an aftertaste.

Potency & Length of Effect:
Zombie Matter's effect was a pretty mellow body high that lasted about 20 mins. It comes on at its strongest at first but it quickly tapers off after that. Pretty weak.

Smell: 5/10
Taste: 2/10
Potency: 4/10
Effect: 4/10
Length of Effect: 4/10


8 comments:

  1. With Zombie Matter Ultra herbal incense, you can step out of the shadows and into the land of the living.These are the best words i can say about this blend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just posted about how much I love your new line here!Thank you so much for putting this together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is sour apple and it is a very amazing blend. you must have just gotten a bad batch, because this is my second favorite behind diablo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I smoke is zombie matter, 9/10 times I get a great batch. Sometimes I'll get a bad one. It has various highs sometimes weed like, sometimes bad trips, but if you're like me you love them both. Try it again sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is really very helpful article. I go through this site really very nice information.thank for sharing such a nice information
    potpourri for sale

    ReplyDelete