Saturday, October 22, 2011

ZeRo GrAviTy Potpourri Review - Juicy Fruit & Pineapple



ZeRo GrAviTy Potpourri is decent but nothing special. It has a mellow effect that's good for newer incense smokers. This is what it says on the back if you can't read the above picture: "Zero Gravity is the state of floating and weightlessness. The feeling of being in outer space. Are you willing to defy the laws of gravity" and then "Ingredients: Marshmallow Leaf, Flavoring Additives".

Smell:
It smells almost just like the Juicy Fruit gum!

Taste:
The taste isn't all that. The main ingredient is marshmallow leaf so it can be a little harsh at times. The taste isn't as good as the smell.

Potency:
ZeRo GrAviTy Potpourri is not the most potent blend around but it's not bad. I'd recommend this for someone new to incense, but it'll work for veteran smokers too.

Effect:
 The effect from ZeRo GrAviTy is a mellow head high. It was a little weaker then I prefer but everyone else seemed to enjoy it. If you smoke a little more you can get the desired effect, though.

Length of Effect:
ZeRo GrAviTy lasts for about an hour, give or take.


Smell: 9/10
Taste: 6.7/10
Potency: 7/10
Effect: 7/10
Length of Effect: 7.5/10

ZeRo GrAviTy Potpurri Review - Pineapple

Smell: 8/10
Taste: 6.7/10
Potency: 7/10
Effect: 7/10
Length of Effect: 7.5/10

I recently got another bag of this Pineapple stuff and the smell was completely different than last time. I would give this new bag like a 6 for smell. Maybe it's just a bad bag? I don't know but it's definitely not the same.

14 comments:

  1. Stuff is very relaxing and has a a great real aroma to it i would highly recomend to others especial...

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the First of May in Australia there was a misconception that all cannabinoids were banned now Australia Wide. Not true.

    we sold Zero Gravity for a period of time, it was not our strongest but is more budget minded. It does give an excellent high that seems to last a few hours and with enough cones of some flavors you can really get to a state of deep hash like relaxation. The downside is that compared to recent highs this range is only good for the price, if you need a top legal high in Australia then there are only one or two left. I recommend Crackalicious UltraKuk as the worlds strongest. Ships from Australia Overnight to all Australian states and 2-4 days for most international destinations. Prices used to be too high, but have dropped recently to very low levels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where can I get caracklicious?? Im an aussie as well

      email me on deanwilley@hotmail.com

      cheers

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey this stuff is great! I have smoked it now for over 6 months, with no issues. No crazy anxiety, or side effects. I would have rated the feeling around a 9 though. You do have to smoke a good bit sometimes. But this stuff is never disappointing, Ive never had a bad batch, and will continue to smoke for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My brother in law had a bad experience with zero gravity blueberry right in front of me (i was smoking it too but i felt great)He took one huge power toke off of a metal bowl and like two mins. later eyes rolled in back of his head and he went into convulsions that lasted about five to ten mins. coupled with oozing vomit.... Im a frequent user of incense and have never seen this or had it happen to me. Anyone know what chemicals are in this stuff if any?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't observed this before I on organic incenses this details on how it was and what it is very useful factor. Thanks for this details. This is very useful details.I have found an web page ( www.legalherbalonline.com ) that having an organic incenses solutions and products.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this shit made me stop smoking for months! i felt really really sick.. vomit a lot.. my heart was so fast, couldnt breath.. i thought that i was going to die.. really bad experience, i dont recommend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did it n its better then weed reg at that but I hit it to hard and start vomiting.Its bad I seen all kind of things wild on it . U can die from it ,it was fun but not fun as my lift with out it. N I'm blk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you have any more related blogs or ideas related to like your this blog, it will help me in my further research work…Will keep following your blogs
    herbal incense

    ReplyDelete
  11. The best in shopping entertainment. our herbal incense gives you an endless stream of the best herbal incense products online!

    ReplyDelete