Friday, November 18, 2011

Category 6 Herbal Incense Review - Hypnotic Haze



Smell:
It's the typical hypnotic smell. I'm not sure what hypnotic is but it's the most consistent smelling flavor between different types of incense. If you've never smelled it before, it's very good. One of my favorites.

Taste:
The taste is pretty good, a step up from most incense.

Potency & Length of Effect:
Category 6 was a little weak and burned up pretty quick. I may have just gotten a bad bag, though. Don't get me wrong, it's a good product that i'd recommend but it could be a little more potent. The effect lasted for about 1 hr 15 mins - 1 hr 30 mins.



Smell: 8.2/10
Taste: 8/10
Potency: 6.7/10
Effect: 7/10
Length of Effect: 8/10

5 comments:

  1. update on this CATEGORY 6 HYPNOTIC WOWWWW is all I have to say be careful Im a regular spice user and I accident hit it more than I should have once and freaked out but it was mild lol also I live in indiana and i picked it up for 25 bucks 12 gram bags all day long at marathon have fun and be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like the Cat6... it isnt mind blowing for me, but since I use everyday, AND I still feel effects, it must be ok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. buy alprazolam,ketamine,mdma,crystal meth,fentanyl at https://shop4herbalincense.com

    Order Fentanyl, Oxycodone , Xanax Bars , Percs , Roxicodone at low cost..With us , you get meds discreet with no prescription. We've worked to create a fast,
    efficient and fair system for order processing. We know you want your order quickly, at the lowest possible cost.Check some of our highly purchased meds;

    We are the best supplier of pain medications and research chemicals .our prices are affordable .
    For more details contact our website through any of the details provided below
    Management

    Visit: https://shop4herbalincense.com

    E-mail : k2bestherbalincense@gmail.com

    Call: +1 (925)-338-9583 (USA/Canada)

    whatsapp: +1 (925)-338-9583

    ReplyDelete
  5. Has anybody bought cocain from shop4herbalinsence before. Please can someone tell me the truth and quality
    Ty all

    ReplyDelete