Thursday, August 4, 2011

Primo Platinum Potpourri Review



This is another jar that I received as a free sample with one of my other orders, Primo Platinum. As I opened up the jar I noticed that the aroma wasn't quite as strong as the original Primo potpourri. I then went around and poured some out to see how it looked. The potpourri looked very nice, similar to actual marijuana and it will clump together almost into a bud if pressed together. I really liked the feel and aroma of this blend, it's basically the original Primo but not as strong smelling. I went ahead and packed a bowl and let it burn to see how it tasted. The taste also wasn't quite as good as the original Primo blend, but it was still a good taste. As i sat back and waited for the buzz to kick in, I was started to feel pretty good. It didn't take long for it to hit me and the effect was good. A nice mellow marijuana like high that was a little stronger than the original Primo and lasted close to an hour. It also gave me cotton mouth and dry eyes.
 The potpourri itself was very clean and moist with just a few stems. The 1.7g jar actually weighed 2.2g, so that's always a plus. Compared to the original Primo, I'd say this is a step up in potency and overall effect but a step down in taste and aroma. I'd rate Primo Platinum 8/10.




Smell: 8/10 
Taste: 7/10
Potency: 8.3/10
Effect: 8.4/10
Length of Effect: 7.5/10



This product does not contain any of the banned substances such as JWH-018, JWH-073, HU-210, HU-211 or CP 47,497 or any other banned substances.

1 comment:

  1. Herbal Incense stores online are protected by cannabis laws plus do not show up on the blood

    ReplyDelete