Monday, August 1, 2011

White Widow Potpourri Review - Hypnotic


 I got this White Widow jar as a sample when I ordered another product so I decided I'd give it a try and review it. I knew someone who really hyped up the White Widow product so I was expecting a lot from it. It didn't quite live up to the hype, but it's some good herbal incense.
 The White Widow has a very nice aroma to it although it's a little bit harsh when it's green, but after that it's fine. The herb itself had quite a few stems in it and was a little dry. It seemed to burn up quickly no matter what I used to smoke it, although I didn't try rolling because I didn't think it'd work.
 The high itself isn't bad, the more you smoke the higher you get. It's a kind of sativa high that feels pretty good. If you just do a few hits you'll get a mild buzz but if you do 7 or 8 or more then you'll feel it good. The effect lasted for about 40 minutes or so before it wore off.
 I would give this product a 7/10 overall. It has a good effect to it but it would be nice if it lasted longer.
Smell: 8/10
Taste: 7.5/10
Potency: 6/10

Effect: 6.5/10
Length of Effect: 7/10



Update March/2011: The White Widow Platinum series is absolute crap now. I would assume the original White Widow is the same. I'm not gonna waste my money re-buying it to re-test it and know that it's junk. I would not recommend this product at all anymore!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update. If it's anything like the White Widow Platinum then this has seen a major downgrade in quality, too. I'll update the review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the venom series. It is very weak. As a daily user, I'll get a mild buzz from a whole bowl. Newbies might enjoy it. Effects last 20-30 mins

    ReplyDelete
  3. have tried it not knowing it was a herbal incense and wasn't really fascinated with it. I am a daily smoker and to me it just doesn't give you the buzz of some good high grade green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. quality what you are serving right now with your blog...I really enjoyed it...and i really appreciate to you for this....its always pleasure to read so....Thanks for sharing!!!
    incense today

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best in shopping entertainment. our herbal incense gives you an endless stream of the best herbal incense products online!

    ReplyDelete