Monday, August 1, 2011

Aztec Warrior Potpourri Review AKA Red Eye Herbal Incense Review

red eye herbal incense picture reviewaztec warrior potpourri review
 Hello guys! Today will be my first review on the herbal incense, Red Eye AKA Aztec Warrior Potpourri. This is a very good product for the smokers who like a more intense high. It has a strong smell and it tastes decent, nothing special there though. The effect usually lasts for a little over an hour, sometimes more depending on how much you smoke. This stuff is pretty potent.
 Starting off I would recommend just taking 2 or 3 decent hits (less if you have a low tolerance) and waiting about 5-10 minutes, if you think you want more than go right ahead. It has a good effect that will last longer than many of there other incense out there.
 It has a strong odor and has always come fresh and never dried out. There are a few small stems but they're smokable. I've only found 1 seed in about 12 grams of the stuff and it was all hollowed out. I'm not sure what kind of plant base they're using for this one.
 The only downside to this product was that I smoked it while I was sick with a stomach flu and it messed me all up, haha. I can't say for sure if it was this or just the flu, but both times after I smoked it I suddenly felt much worse. Give it a try for yourself if you're feeling lucky!
 I got this product from a local shop in Missouri called Retro Active. I haven't been able to find a legit version of this product online though, but I'll keep an eye out and let you know if I find some. This costs $15 for 1g or $30 for  3.5g at my local head shop.
 I would rate this product a good 9/10 overall. Strong effects that last a good amount of time and it lives up to it's name giving me some serious red eye! The downside is that it sometimes leaves me feeling a little dizzy a few hours after I smoke.

Smell: 6.5/10
Taste: 7.5/10
Potency: 9.5/10
Effect: 9/10
Length of Effect: 8.5/10
Price: 7.5/10



EDIT: Since the recent ban in Missouri, they have released a new version of Red Eye. This is complete crap, do not buy it.

25 comments:

  1. i get it from a place in alabama and it's $18 for 3grams. this is the best i've had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I smoked 2 big bowls of this and had a nice trip for a few hours. weed+acid=win

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got 7gr for 28.04 at a local headshop... didnt heed the warning about smoking acouple hits at first, rolled a spliff and burned away.... all i can say is wow, smoke with warning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought 3 grams of Aztec Warrior for $10.00 & I have to say that it carries an extreme high, "~BEWARE`"~(:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I unfortunately live in Missouri.. love the stuff best ive found yet.. but obviously can't get it here anymore.. what states still sell it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. iowa, free with my water pipe purchase

    ReplyDelete
  7. the aztec warrior has a scary and powerful effect

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can get Aztec for 26 dollars for 7 grams in Acworth Ga. Shops called smoke 911! Ive smoke it since summer of 2010 and all I can say is after long term use, like any drug,have to do more to get your rocks off! I just recently quit all together. Feel like a new person! You dont realize how zombiefied you become till you put it down!thousands of dollars wasted and brain cells killed is all you set to gain! Real weed is bout the same price! I went from smoking 3 grams every 2 to 3 days to 7 grams a day! Pretty fucking dumb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im glad im not the only one ! i smoke so much its insane i spend so much money on this crap ! but its worth it i love it. -smoke911 roswell ga

      Delete
  9. Use with caution, I would recamend only taking one hit and wait a little while. Its pretty intense..... Seriously, take the advise.

    ReplyDelete
  10. When using this product, Use a clean "new" pipe.... Only put just a tiny sprinkle in it,and when I say tiny,I mean real tiny. Take a small hit on it,and wait a few minutes,Its pretty strong stuff. If after that you feel you want a little more than go ahead and smoke a little more. Be very careful this shit is extremely intense, a little goes a very long way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. took 3 big hits. ghosted them. was gone for 3 hours, everything felt like it wasnt real life. scary at the moment, but when you sober up, you realize it was fun. good stuff, just dont do it too much lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. smoke911 rosewell represent

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bee's Smokeshop in Roswell is where I got it pretty decent stuff. Sexy Killer is also pretty damn good. Zombie Killa was also the shit haven't seen it in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, is about all I can say. My first try went bad, I wasn't expecting such a high, then learned 2 small hits and that's it, works great now! Smoke with warning please.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I started smoking aztec about 5 months ago great high but be careful I've seen quite a few people puke smoking and just go zombified but just to let all smokers now if you see HEAD TRIPP try it I guarantee you will be satisfied comes in 4 flavors go with bubble gum!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aztec warrior 3g 25.00 in Ky. Its got a lot of potency. Wish i could get those good 7 g deals. Recommend it along with Mr Kush, happy tiger, black magic. But go at it easy can freak u out sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  17. I smoke a blunt and a half almost everyday get on my level haha

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. weak shit only lasted about 15 mins for me..and this was first time..waste of money i think..had a friend give me some so im not out any money

    ReplyDelete
  20. this guy is right on, this stuff is terrible. its not fun, its not what you expect. makes your heart beat SO hard you think your dying

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ya, that potpourri was weak. I'm glad you can't find it anymore. Before you buy herbal incense make sure you always read reviews on the blends. Many of them are rip-offs.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey I don't have words to describe this post. I simply want to say that absolutely informative post. It inspires me a lot. Keep posting.
    7h incense

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love all details that you give in your articles.
    Herbal Incense

    ReplyDelete